Pages

10/8/11

Back to black!

Back to black!
Let me begin by keeping it real with y'all. I am not a prolific Polyvore user so I know my 'set' isn't as schnazzy as some other bloggers but I'm tryin' people. Also, while I do own all of the above elements I haven't ever spent five hundred dollars on a jumper like the one I chose on the Polyvore site. That's the beauty of it; it's guilt free shopping. I own two pairs of the Chantilly H by Hudson boots as shown above which I gots on sale so, eh, that's good, correct?! They are very similar to the oft-blogged about Isabel Marent booties and are great everyday boots. My Pops got me the Michael Kors bag for a birthday of mine. It's a smart looking bag without being too flash and fashiony. I like to keep my clothes and accessories simple, see!? 

As for the skirt, I have a little story for you. I bought a leather skirt via the amazing Asos) and ordered a size 10 (U.K sizes) but was sent an 8. It was a bit of a squeeze so I decided to send it back. HOWEVER, genius here left the package down on top of the cooker which I did not know was on and my lovely skirt started to cook!! I came back into the kitchen to find a mass of molten plastic packaging and leather bubbling away. I managed to rescue it just in time with most of the damage confined to the waistband. However, now I am stuck with a skirt that is fine to wear when standing up but a lil' snug when sitting down. Oh well! I suppose I'll just have to stay standing. Sitting down is so 2010. Slán!

Long sleeve top
$505 - farfetch.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors belted cardigan
$275 - net-a-porter.com

Maje short skirt
$395 - net-a-porter.com

H by Hudson short cowboy boots
£98 - julesb.co.uk