Pages

10/11/11

'As fake as the hair on yo head, honey'


Cardigan (just seen), dyed second-hand blazer, fortune cookie necklace from Loulerie
Wooden sandles from Zara and my new best friend, El Cardigano!

Hello my little friends. This outfit post is based on a handy little cardi that I got in Pennys recently. I'm not a big Penny's shopper, and no, it's not because I'm a fashion snob. Trus' me, I am an equal opportunities shopper. What I am a wee bit snobby about however, is fabric. Man made fabrics make my skin choke. My preference is to buy clothes made from natural fibres (where possible). I think they wear and breathe better. Ergo, you will look and smell better.

Anyhoo, last week a big gust of wind blew me through the doors of Pennys and long story short, I found this little cardi. Whatismore, it is 80% wool. EIGHT-Y PER CENT WOOL I TELL THEE!! 

I need to get out more.

W.A.P x

P.S I have included a link below to a great website called Re-dress. I have done one of their courses and I'd recommend them to a friend; that means you punks! 

www.loulerie.ie
www.primark.ie
www.re-dress.ie